- Program preparation is stretched to a number of levels
- In place of writing long list of statements, the statements are separated into different modules at various levels.
- The stretching is most general to most specific.
- Program is structured as hierarchy of various tasks.
- As the techniques moves from top to bottom, it is a type of specialization.
- Main module can be designed well before without requiring details of complete design.
- Testing can be done after inserting down level modules one-by-one.
- Parallel development is possible because of top and down level modules design.
In c language article we will see the difference between union and structure. Both are the user define datatype in c language. See the table which is mentioned below: ASP.NET Video Tutorial Series Structure Union1.The keywordstruct is used to define a structure 1. The keyword union is used to define a union. 2. When a variable is associated with a structure, the compiler allocates the memory for each member. The size of structure is greater than or equal to the sum ofsizes of its members. The smaller members may end with unused slack bytes. 2. When a variable is associated with a union, thecompiler allocates thememory by considering the size of the largest memory. So, size of union is equal to the size of largest member. 3. Each member within a structure is assigned unique storage area of location. 3. Memory allocated is shared by individual members of union. 4. The address of each member will be in ascending order This indicates that memory for each member will start at different offset v…