- The summary of the program plan is known in advance in the form of top module.
- Parallel development of the program is possible because of independent design of the modules at different levels.
- Parallel development helps in designing the program at reduced time period.
- Testing and debugging are faster because of independent testing of modules.
- Attention can be given to individual level task to improve the efficiency.
- The hierarchy of the levels helps in understandable low level modules.
- Handling and management of the modules are easy.
- This technique improves the code reliability.
In c language article we will see the difference between union and structure. Both are the user define datatype in c language. See the table which is mentioned below: ASP.NET Video Tutorial Series Structure Union1.The keywordstruct is used to define a structure 1. The keyword union is used to define a union. 2. When a variable is associated with a structure, the compiler allocates the memory for each member. The size of structure is greater than or equal to the sum ofsizes of its members. The smaller members may end with unused slack bytes. 2. When a variable is associated with a union, thecompiler allocates thememory by considering the size of the largest memory. So, size of union is equal to the size of largest member. 3. Each member within a structure is assigned unique storage area of location. 3. Memory allocated is shared by individual members of union. 4. The address of each member will be in ascending order This indicates that memory for each member will start at different offset v…