- The summary of the program plan is known in advance in the form of top module.
- Parallel development of the program is possible because of independent design of the modules at different levels.
- Parallel development helps in designing the program at reduced time period.
- Testing and debugging are faster because of independent testing of modules.
- Attention can be given to individual level task to improve the efficiency.
- The hierarchy of the levels helps in understandable low level modules.
- Handling and management of the modules are easy.
- This technique improves the code reliability.
Saturday, November 8, 2014