- First screen will prompt you to establish a connection with server requiring some values as
- below: Just write (LocalDb)\v11.0 because i have only local db installed in my system, you can change as per your server installation.
- On the left side there are some options "Database, Security, Replication, Management" are pre-added. Right click on Database and select New Database, a window will show as below prompting database name:
- Enter database name "EmpDb" and click on Ok button, it will create a new database with none of tables, views. Now look out the server connection there is a new entry of your database as shown:
- Right click on tables and select New Table, it will show you editor having three columns name, data-types and nullable. Write some columns with their data-types, don’t forgot to make Id a primary key and Identity set to true. Identity property will auto-increment this columns according to data entry. Save this table and enter name “Employee”. You can see the columns and their data-types in the below image:
Monday, April 27, 2015